Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Well guess what....

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I worked 10 and a half hours....... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ October 24, 2004 06:21 AM: Message edited by: Babi BootifuL ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner oranges's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2003
    Posts
    4,036
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    still didnt beat my 15 hours over 3 days [img]cool.gif[/img]

    none of this 4 days business [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was saying that I worked 3 days silly...

    Thursday, Saturday and Sunday... but I just said 4 days as in since Thursday... oh god this is confusing...

    *deletes topic*

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner oranges's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2003
    Posts
    4,036
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    your the silyl australian who said four days, could have just said 3 working days [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You cut me real deep Shrek... I mean Michele..

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner oranges's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2003
    Posts
    4,036
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] ...


    [img]eek.gif[/img] ...


    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] ...


    no one calls me michele anymore [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]confused.gif[/img]

    I mean Michy Moo..

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner oranges's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2003
    Posts
    4,036
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *rests easily as heart kicks back into normal rhythm* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •